How do I schedule or cancel an appointment?
Thank you for choosing Arkansas Valley Surgery Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call (719) 275-6433. To request an appointment online, click here. You may also call your physician’s office to schedule your procedure, cancel your procedure, follow up on results and for any urgent after hours concerns. Our fax number is (719) 275-7009. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Any change of address, phone or email updates.
- Your insurance card(s), claim forms, your co-payment (if required) and a picture ID.
- The contact information for your referring physician.
- A current list of all medications and dosages.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- All forms given to you by your physician. Please have them filled out completely upon arrival.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.
- Leave all jewelry and valuables at home. The center not responsible for lost valuables.
- Do not wear make-up or contact lens.
- Please be advised that children are not allowed in the patient care area.
For your safety, you will not be allowed to drive a motor vehicle home after your surgery if your procedure involves a general anesthetic or other type of sedation. Please arrange for a responsible person to remain at the center during surgery, drive you home afterward and stay with you the first night following surgery.